Improve Performance by Breathing
Optimum utilisation of the oxygen in the air we breathe for all forms of sport, whether competitive or leisure, plays the key role in maintaining your health and increasing performance.
The air that we breathe is an energy source that is most readily available to athletes. It is first choice when it comes to optimising performance.
Airnergy is the first technology to make the air we inhale utilisable. Quality rather than quantity.
Formula One Racing Driver Jenson Button: “I use the Airnergy system on a regular basis before all practice sessions, qualifying and races in order to facilitate my performance.”
Paralympic runner Heinrich Popow attributes his Gold medal in the 100 metres at the 2012 London Paralympics to Airnergy.
Comments from other disciplines
- Track & Field events: clear increase in performance, improved regeneration
- Cycle Racing: rapid recovery, avoidance in muscle problems
- Swimming: strengthening of immune system, significantly faster regeneration
- Weightlifting : Significant increase in strength
What does Airnergy do?
Airnergy Oxygen Therapy helps maximise performance and quickens the recovery process following strenuous exercise.
- Improved oxygen utilisation
- Optimised energy production (ATP) in the body’s cells
- Strengthening the immune system
- Faster regeneration
- Less lactate production
- Reduced oxidative stress
- Improved Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Better concentration
- Much faster regeneration